Super speciality ICU care
Our medical and surgical ICU is equipped with central gas system, ventilator and other critical care equipments. Our ICU have Full time intensivist and well trained nursing and supportive staﬀ.Request an appointment
How To Specialized and Treatment:
Our Intensive Care Unit (ICU) is a specialised facility dedicated to patients who require intensive monitoring, nursing care and complex respiratory support. The ICU is staffed 24 hours a day by board-certified specialists and seasoned critical care nurses, nurse practitioners and physician assistants, who are committed to providing quality clinical care.
- The Equipment
- Advanced bedside monitoring system connected to central monitor, which has a capacity for 16 beds. The bedside monitoring system includes - ECG monitor (life scope 6 and 9) with all the para-meters like ECG, Pulse, Resp. Capnography, Pulse Oximetry, CVP, NIBP, Cranial pressure. PCWP, Arterial pressure
- Bed side central oxygen, vacuum suction, compressed air supply
- ECG machines, defibrillators, Pulse-oximeters, nebulisers, infusion pumps and syringe pumps, Boyle’s machine
- Transvenous Temporary Pacemaker sets and transducer sets
- The Facilities ICU is well equipped for all the invasive and non-invasive procedures including transvenous temporary pacing, arterial cannulation, central vein cannulation, venous cut-downs, peritoneal dialysis, CSF analysis, tracheostomies, pleural and peritoneal, tapping, intercostal drainage, bronchoscopy (fibre optic) Echo Cardiography and backed by efficient pathology laboratory.