The Department of Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) aims to provide high-quality medical care and treatment for the entire range of ear, nose and throat problems. The department boasts of an expert team of ENT surgeons, audiologists and therapists.Request an appointment
How To Specialized and Treatment:
- Ear Pain 1. Ear Wax It is a mixture of secretion of ceruminous and sebaceous gland in the ear canal skin. 2. Foreign body in ear canal Foreign body in ear canal could be insects, cotton buds, ground nuts, peas, beads, match sticks etc. 3. Fungal and bacterial infection Fungal infection is seen in ear canal more in monsoon due to dampness of the climate which is favourable for fungal growth. It presents as severe itching and pain with slight wetness and discharge from ear.
- Ear Discharge Ear discharge can arise from the outer ear canal or from the middle ear through the perforation in the ear drum
- Ear Blockage Ear blockage can be due to wax, foreign body in the ear canal, swelling in the canal or pus or fungal debris. It can also be due to fluid behind the ear drum or a block in the Eustachian tube.
- Decrease Hearing / Deafness - Decrease hearing can be a mild, moderate or severe hearing loss. There are different causes for loss of hearing. usually age related or following certain illnesses are common causes.
- Ringing in the ears / tinnitus Tinnitus is a condition of ear when a continuous sound (ringing or beep) is heard apparently coming from the ear or head
- Vertigo Vertigo is not a disease. It is the sensation of rotatory feeling, spinning of the surrounding or imbalance.
- Bleeding from Ear
- Ear & Nose Piercing
- Sneezing and Runny Nose The sufferer may have an allergy to almost anything but the common allergens are pollen, dust and dust mites, fungus in the air as well as chemical pollutants.
- Deviated Septum of Nose
- Bleeding from the Nose
- Throat Pain Throat pain most commonly arise from inflammation of tonsils (tonsillitis) or pharynx (pharyngitis).
- Difficulty in Swallowing
- Change in Voice
- Oral Ulcers
- Bleeding from Oral Cavity and Throat